1. Personal Identification Information:
The Company may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources made available on the Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information as appropriate. Users may, however, visit the Website anonymously. The Company will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to the Company. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities
2. Non-Personal Identification Information:
The Company may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies:
4. How We Use Collected Information:
The Company may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided by Users helps the Company respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize the User experience: The Company may use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Website.
- To improve the Website: The Company may use feedback provided by Users to improve its products and services.
- To process payments: The Company may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. The Company does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: The Company may use the email address provided by Users to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users decide to opt-in to the Company's mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time Users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, the Company includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How We Protect Your Information
The Company adopts appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Website.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information:
The Company does not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. The Company may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with its business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7. Compliance with Legal Requirements:
The Company may disclose Users' personal information when required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
9. Your Acceptance of These Terms:
10. Contacting Us:
Messe Frankfurt Middle East, P.O. Box 26761, Dubai, United Arab Emirates mailto:email@example.com call +971 4 38 94 500